Workflow for your call center.
Make every agent an expert agent.
Reduce agent training and campaign launch timeframes. Manage the experience across companies and continents. Improve the customer journey. Our call center workflow system offers dynamic, customized communication flows, that can be built by non-technical users via an intuitive drag and drop interface.
- Campaign-specific FAQs
- Conditional logic settings
- Field validity controls
- Data mirroring
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Shopping cart with multi-pay plans
- Embed websites or other applications
- Remote control via APIs
- Expansive library of integrations
- Real-time updates
- Hundreds of field and input options
Here’s how it works.
Step #1 Visualize your flow
Drag-and-drop tools allow users to graphically design and implement communication flows without coding.
Step #2 Create your flow
Building your own flow is easy: simply drag slides onto the graph, and connect the arrows. Easily build and deploy highly dynamic flows, desktops, and shopping carts without coding.
Step #3 Built-in logic control
Seamlessly add logic layers into your communication flow with intuitive control tools.
Step #4 Specialized field creation
Customize your workflows with scripting, radio buttons, checkboxes, and dropdowns for an easy navigation experience your agents and customers will notice.
Step #1 Visualize Your FlowDrag and drop tools allow users to graphically design and implement communication flows without coding.
Step #2 Create Your Own FlowBuilding your own flow is easy: simply click the graph to start a new slide and connect the arrow. Easily build and deploy highly dynamic flows, desktops, and shopping carts without coding.
Step #3 Built-in Logic ControlSeamlessly add logic layers into your communication flow with intuitive control tools.
Step #4 Specialized Field CreationCustomize scripts with radio buttons, checkboxes, and dropdowns for an easy navigation experience your agents and consumers will notice
Analytics for your contact center.
Business intelligence that lives up to the name.
By combining in-session agent-customer data with ACD data, Analytics links all customer interactions to produce a holistic, real-time view of the customer journey. This highly customizable call center system offers insightful analysis that helps you uncover key metrics, leverage opportunities and maximize performance.
- Consolidated information for multi-center and cross-channel insights
- Real-time, customizable dashboards and reports
- Permission-based access lets you determine who sees what
- End-user distribution capabilities include email, sFTP, S3, and webhook
- Easily schedule, download, and distribute data, including call recordings and session history
- Intuitive drag and drop interface
- Data visualization options with one click
ACD for your contact center.
As a leader in WebRTC since 2012 and with 50MM+ WebRTC interactions to date, we have the experience and expertise to build the ultimate contact center platform. Our highly scalable ACD solution can be used for voice, chat, SMS, and email by WFH and in-center agents anywhere in the world.
Best of all, ACD gives you the tools, benefits, and features you need to delight customers — and your CFO.
- PCI certified, SOC 2 certified, and HIPAA compliant
- Skills-based, rank-based, and percentage allocation routing
- Integrated QA management
- DTMF and spoken language IVRs
- SilentPay: customer-entered credit card info
- Multi-center (parent-child) support for large organizations
- Agent-supervisor chat and email
- Integrated agent resource library and agent campaign training
Our ACD also offers:
- Voice and data through a single browser
- Multi-channel support (voice, chat, SMS, email)
- Program/campaign management
- Agent management
- Numbers management
- Source assignment management
- Call and voicemail recordings, and transcription
- Real-time monitoring, agent whisper, and agent takeover for supervisors
- Outbound preview and power dial with DNC support
- Outbound predictive dial with voicemail detection via integration
- Screen capture via integration
- Rules-based IVRs routing, including callbacks and data-dips
- Permissions-based visibility and access to modules
- Automated QA (AQA) via integration